My life

My name is Isabella Nicole Castro Sabogal, i was born on August 30 of 2001 in Barranquilla/Colombia, i have a big family but i only live with my mom, my dad, my brother, my grandma from my moms side,and my two pets, a cat named sky and a dog named chiky, my mom was born in Bogota and she still have most of her family there and my aunt from my dads side also live there so i travel with my brother every year for a visit, we always have so much fun. when i was little i studied in the International Berckley School of Barranquilla, i loved so much that school i was one of the best students of my grade i always won honor rolls, I passed from the Berckley kindergarten to the Berckley school until i was in fourth grade, then i entered to the Anglo Colombia School until i was in 6 grade cause i never liked that school, from there i went to the Lyndon B Johnson school until nowadays, right now i am in 12 grade and i have really really loved all this progress, soon I will be graduating with great grades and a good icfes and finally entering to the best university and being a great surgeon.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Colombia/barranquilla, my neighborhood

what virtues must have a person today to make earth a better place to live in

informal essay (free topic)